[BUG]Can't shrink Detail Band

Whether you're using the Standard or Professional Edition of Quartam Reports, this is the place to ask general questions about using this industry-level reporting tool for LiveCode.
NingImport

Post by NingImport » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Posted by Mike Kerner on July 16, 2008 at 7:37pm

See the version of the report I sent you just a moment ago on the previous report (where I moved the column headers to the gutter from the Title section and removed the title section). I now can't shrink the Detail band any further than it already is, which is obviously a problem for me...

=====

Reply by Jan Schenkel on July 17, 2008 at 6:45am
Delete
It looks like there is a 1x1 pixel field at the bottom of the detail band - drag-select from just below the field 'creditCardIndicator' to the bottom-right of the band and at one point it will find a field with expression "empty".

Jan Schenkel
--
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
www.quartam.com

=====

Reply by Mike Kerner on July 17, 2008 at 3:12pm

I dragged over that whole section over and over and never got it selected. I don't know how the 1x1 field was created.

Regardless, check your email - now when I select the detail band in an effort to resize it I get a request to send you an error report.

Note: After I was able to select and resize the field (and then delete it), I tried to delete and then resize, but I got th eerror reports I was sending you. Then I saved the report, came back in, and noticed that the resized field was back again, at the bottom of the band. Selecting it AGAIN and deleting it allowed me to resize the band.
===== The above post was imported from the old forum hosted at quartam.ning.com =====