Using Quartam Reports for printing

If you have specific questions regarding the Professional Edition of Quartam Reports, this is the place to get answers from your fellow users of Quartam Reports - Professional Edition for LiveCode.
NingImport

Post by NingImport » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Posted by Charles61 on September 11, 2009 at 6:16pm

I am working on a project where some cards will be completed by the user while some cards will not be completed or used by the user. In this project, I want to be able to save both completed and uncompleted cards as one file. The reason for this is that some of the used cards may be used later by the user.

Here is my question: Should I use Rev's print card function or Quartam Reports for the printing?

I used Quartam Reports for one of my project but it only involved printing what was on one page (card). One of the mitigating factors here is the fact that the cards that are not used by the user I do not want them to appear to be printed.

My first thought is that using Rev's print card is the way to go. I would appreciate any suggestions, especially from Jan!

=====
===== The above post was imported from the old forum hosted at quartam.ning.com =====