[BUG]Clicking on Close Box Or Quitting QR asks to save repor

Whether you're using the Standard or Professional Edition of Quartam Reports, this is the place to ask general questions about using this industry-level reporting tool for LiveCode.
NingImport

[BUG]Clicking on Close Box Or Quitting QR asks to save repor

Post by NingImport » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

[BUG]Clicking on Close Box Or Quitting QR asks to save report, but doesn't close it

Posted by Mike Kerner on July 16, 2008 at 7:36pm

I'm trying to close the report I'm working on so I can send you a new version of it. So I click on the close box. I get asked to save the report before closing. I hit "Save". However, after (apparently) saving the report, the report window never closes.

Note - I just tried this by hitting Quit as well - I get the save warning, I hit Save, but QR doesn't quit - and it happens again and again, i.e. I can't quit&save. If I hit "Don't Save" I can exit, but that's it.

ALSO, despite hitting Save, the changes have NOT been saved.

=====

Reply by Jan Schenkel on July 17, 2008 at 6:49am
Delete
Thank you for sending the file - I cannot simulate the problem, however. Did you receive an error upon saving, or did you have one earlier? Does it happen consistently?

Jan Schenkel
--
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
www.quartam.com

=====

Reply by Mike Kerner on July 17, 2008 at 3:15pm

Hmm. Today it doesn't happen. I was able to make it happen over and over yesterday. I tried to remove the Title band, then close/save the document and I'd be screwed.

=====

Reply by Mike Kerner on July 17, 2008 at 7:25pm

It's back. Among other ways to generate this, whenever I have something that results in a bug report to send to you, I can't save the .qrl file afterwards.
===== The above post was imported from the old forum hosted at quartam.ning.com =====