[BUG?]Can't Select Multiple Objects Of The Same Type In A Ba

Whether you're using the Standard or Professional Edition of Quartam Reports, this is the place to ask general questions about using this industry-level reporting tool for LiveCode.
NingImport

[BUG?]Can't Select Multiple Objects Of The Same Type In A Ba

Post by NingImport » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

[BUG?]Can't Select Multiple Objects Of The Same Type In A Band???

Posted by Mike Kerner on July 15, 2008 at 8:08pm

Jan,
On the same report file I already sent you, try to drag over all the labels in the title band, or over multiple fields in the detail band, and you'll see that you can't edit the properties, because QR claims that they objects are of different types. However, after selecting each object separately, they all indicate that they are of the same type, so either I don't understand, or this is a bug.

=====

Reply by Jan Schenkel on July 15, 2008 at 9:37pm

Hi Mike,

Is there a chance that there's a lingering 1x1 pixel field or label in the detail band? As I haven't received your layout yet, I can only hazard a guess, but that's been known to happen.

Jan Schenkel
--
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
www.quartam.com

=====

Reply by Mike Kerner on July 15, 2008 at 9:48pm

How would I find it if there was? There doesn't seem to be any visual clue. However, if I drag over an empty section of either the Title or Detail band, it says that (for example), field 37 is selected. Trying to delete it fails, however.

I emailed the file a couple of hours ago.
===== The above post was imported from the old forum hosted at quartam.ning.com =====