[Bug]Title Band Has Negative Height Coordinates?

Whether you're using the Standard or Professional Edition of Quartam Reports, this is the place to ask general questions about using this industry-level reporting tool for LiveCode.
NingImport

Post by NingImport » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Posted by Mike Kerner on July 15, 2008 at 5:21pm

The Header band has positive "y" positions (top and bottom), but in the title band, they're all negative.

=====

Reply by Jan Schenkel on July 15, 2008 at 6:05pm

Hi Mike,

Could you email me the .qrl file off-list? Something must have happened that makes the items in the band think they're actually part of another band - you can check this by selecting the item with negative coordinates, and checking if the 'Selected item' field ends with something other than '... of Title Section'

While I had thought I'd squished that bug in release 1.1.1 there is always a chance that there's another way to trigger this behaviour that I haven't found yet so far - so if you can give me a reproducible step-by-step guide to simulate this switch, I'd love to get my hand son it so I can fix that problem for good.

Jan Schenkel
--
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
www.quartam.com
===== The above post was imported from the old forum hosted at quartam.ning.com =====